Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Weight watchers day 9

Well not much to say today I had a great lunch it was a salad that was worth every bite.  Dinner was done when I got home since I put the pot roast in the slow cooker before I left for work.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have enough time in the morning to go work out at the gym for at least 30 minutes.  I feel good so I have no complaints here.  I do know one thing that my mind has been consumed by food all I think about is food how I should prepare it? What I should cook?  Should I go to the store tonight or tomorrow?  Should I make my own recipe or use one of the ones off the site?  I tend to over do things a bit of an extremist sometimes.  I'm looking to grow as a person and on my journey I must continue. 
    Good night sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bit. 
Signed ME

No comments:

Post a Comment