Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weight Watchers Day Seven

Today I got on the scale and yes I went from 210lbs to 206.8lbs So I've only lost 3.2lbs but that is a start and I'll take it any day.  I made steak fajitas for dinner tonight and the kids love them.  I can say so my self they are good. Its crazy because this is the first meal I've had all day only because I've been so busy.  I went washing to day they I had to go collect soil for my science class experiment.
   I'm tired today but ready for next week to start if I keep going at this rate things can only get better.  I think this will last me for the rest of the night because I'm full..  I thought I was going to get some exercise in today but things aren't looking good I'm extra tired right now.  I can blame that on staying up till 3 in the morning to catch up on some late homework.  And then waking up at 8am I'm a little upset that I missed church today. 
    Well, I think I should take a quick 20 minute nap so I can re-energize. 
Signed ME

No comments:

Post a Comment