Saturday, September 22, 2012

Weight Watchers day six

Today was a better day I was able to organize I did some fall cleaning if there is such a thing.  Really my focus was on the kitchen I got rid of all the clutter throughout all the bad stuff and refilled with all the good stuff.  It was hard but I had to do it.  Plus I did some much needed cleaning in the kitchen it took me a few hours but I was on business today.  So, with that being said I didn't have breakfast until 2:00 today which was late I was so focused on cleaning and I didn't even get hungry I filled up on fluids and ate some fruits here and there.  Dinner I have Turkey spaghetti which I love I wanted more than what I had but honestly I didn't need it because I was felling satisfied.  I must add I love diet MT. Dew now since its equals no points I'm no sure about diet coke and pepsi not so good.  So no real exercise but I was able to take the kids out for a late walk today.  I feel great I even got a ton of homework done today.  I would love to have some dots the green and yellow ones. 
   Staying focused is getting easier as time goes on. I will say that I'm excited and nervous all at the same time because tomorrow I get to weigh in.  I'll be happy to have lost two pounds.  Well I have to get back to my homework because I have a few papers to write and discussion to post.  So everyone have a blessed day.
Sign ME

No comments:

Post a Comment